Upper Providence Township Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Healthy Kids Running Series
The Healthy Kids Running Series is a five (5) week running program for kids from Pre-K to High School. Each Race Series takes place once a week and offers age appropriate running events including the 50 yard dash, 75 yard dash, the 1/4 mile, the 1/2 mile and the one mile run. High School (Grades 9-12) is two mile run. Kids compete each week of the Series for a chance to earn points and at the end of the Series the top boy and girl with the most points in their respective age division receive a trophy. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you run because all participants receive a medal for their achievements! The registration fee covers the entire five (5) weeks of the series and is non-refundable. Click on the link to register directly with Healthy Kids.
Register Now - Discounted fee is $35 available until September 5th.
Please note: No race event on Sunday, September 26th.
- Pre-registration online is preferred.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early if you have not pre-registered. We will do our best to start on-time and walk-up registrations need to be wrapped up by 3:30pm for that to happen.
- Please wear your sneakers! Thank you!
- (Please note: Registration is non-refundable)
- Race Location: Anderson Farm Park - 499 Hopwood Road, Collegeville, PA 19426
- The $40 registration fee covers the entire 5 week series and is non-refundable.