Upper Providence Township Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Healthy Kids Running Series
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Healthy Kids Running Series is a five (5) week running program for kids from Pre-K to High School. Each Race Series takes place once a week and offers age appropriate running events including the 50 yard dash, 75 yard dash, the 1/4 mile, the 1/2 mile and the one mile run. High School (Grades 9-12) is two mile run. Kids compete each week of the Series for a chance to earn points and at the end of the Series the top boy and girl with the most points in their respective age division receive a trophy. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you run because all participants receive a medal for their achievements! The registration fee covers the entire five (5) weeks of the series and is non-refundable. Click on the link to register directly with Healthy Kids.
Register Now - Discounted fee is $35 available until March 28th.
- Pre-registration online is preferred.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early if you have not pre-registered. We will do our best to start on-time and walk-up registrations need to be wrapped up by 3:30pm for that to happen.
- Please wear your sneakers! Thank you!
- (Please note: Registration is non-refundable)
- Race Location: Anderson Farm Park - 499 Hopwood Road, Collegeville, PA 19426
- The $40 registration fee covers the entire 5 week series and is non-refundable.